Construction in progress! Delivery by December.NHF Mortgages Available.
- Studios, 1, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments
- Terraced homes coming soon!
- Ready to move in
- DSTV ready
- Assigned parking
- Fully serviced with guaranteed power
- Located off Freedom way in Ikate Lekki, Lagos
Olivia Court is our latest affordable luxury purpose-built building for up and coming workers that seek a comfortable and decent housing within a 10 minutes’ drive from Victoria Island.
Each apartment has an open plan fully fitted kitchen and is ready with DSTV satellite, and AC connections.
Each unit is also equipped with a 3kva inverter system and has its own power meter. Clean and potable water is provided and all other services including security, general cleaning are also provided and covered by the service charge. Talk about affordable luxury redefined. Only a few things compare to the warmth, reception and distinction that Olivia Court bring to housing and aesthethics.
Step into and get lost in the warm embrace that draws you in and lulls you to the depths of the sweetest dreams and the peak of the grandest visions. Finally, you no longer have to dream it. You can live inside it. You’re as tall as a giant here. You like it here. You really do.
Welcome To Lagos
Easily one of the largest cities in West Africa, it is home to over 21 million people – both locals and foreigners alike. It also doubles as the fifth most populous city in the world – even more populated than Tokyo, Moscow, London, and Mumbai.
Generally famous for its frantic and fast-paced lifestyle, and the overly ‘smart’ people that litter every corner of every streets, Lagos is regarded as the economic and cultural center of Nigeria, and by extension West Africa.
The republic of hustle
Think Lagos and a lot of things come to mind. The black striped yellow buses for example are a usual sight, along with busy streets, traffic and visuals of a commercial city without so much of a bias to anything or anyone.
Some call it the university for the strong and resilient; a training ground for the finest breed of physically, mentally and socially sound individuals. One thing is for sure, Lagos is indeed the Republic of Hustle.
A thriving art scene
The creative scene that surrounds the city introduces ample opportunities to explore Lagos’ historic temples of art, music and design. The city does boast of a vibrant art scene.
From the mesmerizing Nike Art Gallery, to the enchanting Freedom Park, and the Lekki Conservation Center. The neighborhood does offer a window into contemporary visual culture, spotlighting pioneering artistic talent across influential spaces.
Here, you can enjoy the arts in a deeper way and discover a rich mine of design inspiration – It’s a Lagos thing.
Nightlife that rivals the liveliest
Drink Up, Sip Happens!
Although no longer the capital of Nigeria, Lagos still remains the undisputed nightlife capital. From the glaring lights of Victoria Island to the shimmering waters of Ikoyi, not forgetting the peculiar atmosphere at the Fela Shrine, the all year-round subconscious grooving to the most spirit-lifting sounds of Lagos sets it apart.
Stretch your body and mind
Whether going for a mind-clearing run on the Lekki- Ikoyi bridge, or cycling along the coastal shores of the city, hitting the city streets is unlike anything you’ve experienced. It is a blend of rare breeze, colors and sounds that immerses you in the beauty of this literally magical city and leaves you wanting more.
Pamper your senses with exquisite joie de vivre!
You’ve heard the saying, “All work and no play, makes anyone dull” Down here, the mantra is “Work hard and Play hard” and it’s that simple.
Olivia Court is located tantalizingly close to some of the best recreation and lifestyle spots in Lagos. Lekki Phase 1 is famed for being the home of a mix of plush and high-end retail brands, fine dining spaces and the connoisseurs of premium and delectable night-life and fun outfits. Olivia Courts is thus perfectly positioned for the best of Lagos.
- Victoria Island – 10 minutes
- Lekki Phase 1 – 5 minutes
- International Airport – 45 minutes
- Oniru Private Beach – 10 minutes
- Banana Island – 15 minutes
- Palms Shopping Mall – 16 minutes
- Nike Art Gallery – 3 minutes
- Children International School – 3 minutes
- MAX Cinemas – 5 minutes
- Walk-in shower area with polished chrome concealed
- Wall mounted polished chrome basin mixer taps and counter mount basin
- Thermostatic wall-mounted mixer / diverter, wall mounted shower head, separate hand held shower and hinged glass shower screen or door.
- Shaver socket and concealed LED lighting.
- White wall mounted WC pan with soft close seat, concealed cistern and dual flush button.
- Large-format porcelain tile finishes to selected walls 9options available, subject to cut-off dates).
- large-format porcelain tile floor finish with contrast border tile (options available, subject to cut-off dates).
- Extract ventilations
- Accessories include a toilet roll holder and robe hook.
- Wall mounted polished chrome basin mixer taps and
- Bespoke wall mounted mirrored vanity unit shaver (optional in master bathroom).
- Individually designed layouts
- Composite stone work surfaces and matching full height splashback (options available, subject to cut-off dates)
- Stainless steel under mount bowl sink with stainless steel mixer tap and drainer grooves
- Matt laminate or matt lacquer finishes to cabinets
- LED downlights and concealed lighting, where appropriate.
- Concealed multi-gang appliance panel within cupboard.
- Socket outlets with USB ports above work surfaces where appropriate.
- Countertop stainless steel hob.
- Integrated stainless steel hood.
- Electric / gas oven
- Staineless steel microwave oven to selected apartments.
- Designated fridge, dishwasher locations.
- Extract ventilation
- Well-proportioned balconies, with handrails or railings to selected apartments.
- Underslab lighting, where applicable. Ceramic flooring
- LED/ energy efficient down lighters throughout.
- Wiring for future pendant lighting by purchaser provided to living area.
- Television (DSTV) points to living room and bedroom
- Data points in living area – ready for connection to fibre Optic internet.
- WHite switches and sockets with USB-Ports.
- Chrome finish front door wall light.
- Chrome finish rear/external wall light.
- AC points for future purchase by occupant and installation management team in designated areas.
- Feature lacquered entrance door with polished chrome ironmongery.
- Painted internal doors with grooves and polished chrome door handles throughout.
- Painted architraves and skirting.
- Wardrobe to master bedroom with pull handles – internal fittings include rail, shelf and drawer pack.
- Door finish in lacquer or equal pack.
- polished ceramic tiles floor finish in all spaces (option available, subject to cut-off dates).
- 24/7 corporate guards
- Video entry system viewed by individual apartment handset/screen (optional)
- Power and telephone points provided in all apartments
- All apartments supplied with battery operated smoke and heat detectors.
- Multi-point locking and spy hole viewer fitted to all apartment entrance doors
- Battery operated doorbell in all apartments
Assigned Parking: 1 per unit
Peace of mind
- Root title is a certificate of occupancy
- Designated parking per unit
- A management company will be appointed to administer the effective operation and maintenance of the communal facilities, for which a service charge will be levied and apportioned to the benefit ordered.
Computer-generated images for indication only and not what may be delivered